Posted on March 6, 2010, in Uncategorized and tagged altruism, behaviour, Dawkins, Evolution (Core and Options), Natural Selection, Neurobiology, selfish gene. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Recent Posts on i-Biology
- TOK Questions 2018
- A Plastic Ocean. Genuinely Terrifying.
- “Levels of Why?” Graphic Organizer
- Chasing Coral
- Capturing the Criteria & “Zooming In”
- Hans Rosling (1948-2017)
- Don’t feel hopeless, despite the world right now.
- Data Literacy with ‘Explore’ in GoogleSheets
- GoogleEarth Engine Timelapse: Quick Lesson Plan
- 8 Mind-Blowing Optical Illusions
- 5,361,870 views. Rock on!
- The Tempered Learner (on self-regulation) October 21, 2017 Stephen
- Bold Moves for Schools October 5, 2017 Stephen
- Webb’s DOK4 & Transfer October 5, 2017 Stephen
- Which Way Next? September 22, 2017 Stephen
- Tankyuu (探 究): A Quest for Teacher Professional Inquiry September 16, 2017 Stephen