Posted on January 14, 2008, in Health and Social Issues, HHMI Howard Hughes, Human Health & Physiology (Core & AHL), SMART Boards and tagged Chinese University of Hong Kong, diastole, heart, heartbeat, systole. Bookmark the permalink. 5 Comments.
Recent Posts on i-Biology
- The Future of Education… Now.
- BioRender: Fabulous Science Image Editor
- Making Learning Visible in Parent-Student-Teacher Conferences
- Creating Cultures of Thinking: Summary Cards
- Making Feedback Visible: Four Levels in Action
- Ladder of Feedback
- The Path to ATP
- In Our Time: Science (Nature of Science)
- Wayfinders: Curriculum as a Compass
- Content & Inquiry in a Google World
- 5,709,923 views. Rock on!
- The Buoyant Force: L2 Talk & FOEN Workshop October 28, 2019 Stephen
- Clear is Kind. September 25, 2019 Stephen
- Middle Leadership: The Sponge September 16, 2019 Stephen
- Reductive Rubrics, Authenticity & Opportunities for Learning April 21, 2019 Stephen
- A Megadose of Vitamin Sea April 7, 2019 Stephen