Posted on January 14, 2008, in Health and Social Issues, HHMI Howard Hughes, Human Health & Physiology (Core & AHL), SMART Boards and tagged Chinese University of Hong Kong, diastole, heart, heartbeat, systole. Bookmark the permalink. 5 Comments.
Recent Posts on i-Biology
- I Contain Multitudes: Antibiotic Resistance
- TOK Questions 2018
- A Plastic Ocean. Genuinely Terrifying.
- “Levels of Why?” Graphic Organizer
- Chasing Coral
- Capturing the Criteria & “Zooming In”
- Hans Rosling (1948-2017)
- Don’t feel hopeless, despite the world right now.
- Data Literacy with ‘Explore’ in GoogleSheets
- GoogleEarth Engine Timelapse: Quick Lesson Plan
- 5,398,889 views. Rock on!