Posted on January 14, 2008, in Health and Social Issues, HHMI Howard Hughes, Human Health & Physiology (Core & AHL), SMART Boards and tagged Chinese University of Hong Kong, diastole, heart, heartbeat, systole. Bookmark the permalink. 5 Comments.
Recent Posts on i-Biology
- The Future of Education… Now.
- BioRender: Fabulous Science Image Editor
- Making Learning Visible in Parent-Student-Teacher Conferences
- Creating Cultures of Thinking: Summary Cards
- Making Feedback Visible: Four Levels in Action
- Ladder of Feedback
- The Path to ATP
- In Our Time: Science (Nature of Science)
- Wayfinders: Curriculum as a Compass
- Content & Inquiry in a Google World
- 5,936,060 views. Rock on!