Posted on January 14, 2008, in Health and Social Issues, HHMI Howard Hughes, Human Health & Physiology (Core & AHL), SMART Boards and tagged Chinese University of Hong Kong, diastole, heart, heartbeat, systole. Bookmark the permalink. 5 Comments.
Recent Posts on i-Biology
- The Future of Education… Now.
- BioRender: Fabulous Science Image Editor
- Making Learning Visible in Parent-Student-Teacher Conferences
- Creating Cultures of Thinking: Summary Cards
- Making Feedback Visible: Four Levels in Action
- Ladder of Feedback
- The Path to ATP
- In Our Time: Science (Nature of Science)
- Wayfinders: Curriculum as a Compass
- Content & Inquiry in a Google World
- 6,088,446 views. Rock on!
I-Biology | Reflections
- Is “Prompt Engineering” Really The Future?
- Is Our Culture Ready For The AI Change?
- Exploring Chinese Sci-Fi (and more)
- PerplexityAI as an Inquiry Engine
- What Are Universities Thinking About AI?
- AI Voice Synthesis for the WAB Podcast
- “Send Evidence of Exceptional Ability”
- Thinking Routines for an AI Classroom
- AI Feedback with CoPilot
IB Bio: Class Resources
IB Bio: More Resources
IB Bio: Revision Tools
IB Bio: Visualisations
IB TOK & Biology
ICT in Science Class
- Data Processing: Graphpad
- Database: CITES
- Database: DNA Barcoding
- Database: Genomes from NCBI
- Database: Global Invasive Species
- Database: IUCN Red List
- Database: Menstrual Cycle hormones
- Database: Nutrient Data Laboratory
- Database: ReefBase
- Database: WHO SIS
- Databases: NOAA Climate and Weather
- Dataloggerama – Roger Frost
- Datalogging: Pasco Biology experiments
- Datalogging: Vernier Advanced Biology
- DreamCalc – Free Graphical Calculator
- IBDP Bio Excel StatBook
- Modeling – Netlogo Models Library
- Modeling – Populus
- Modeling: Foldit! Protein folding
- Modeling: Johnson Explorations
- Modeling: Living World Virtual Labs
- Modeling: Virtual Nature populations
- Modeling:MOLO – The Molecular Logic Project
- Simulation: DrosophiLab
- Simulation: Evolution Lab
- Simulation: Genetics Virtual Labs
- Simulation: Living World Virtual Labs
- Simulation: MOLO – The Molecular Logic Project
- Simulation: Neurobiology virtual labs
- Simulation: Pandemic II
- Simulation: Sugars and salts in solution PhET LAb
- Simulation: Virtual Electron Microscope
- Simulation: Virtual Immunology (ELISA)
- Simulations: Learn.Genetics
- Spreadsheet/ Database – CO2 Records from CDIAC
- Spreadsheet: root tip mitosis
- Spreadsheets: Menstrual Cycle Hormones
MYP Env. Sci
Science & ESL
Science & Ethics
Science YouTube Channels
Stats & Maths
Great resource. I used to have a heart animation but the file got corrupted. Been looking for something to replace it for a while, and this is much better!
The site that produced/hosts the heart animation also seems to have some good videos on the various pages linked to its teaching resources area
And thanks for the link back to whiteboardblog in your sidebar. Much appreciated.
No problem, Danny. Your blog is a good resource!
As a supplier of Seca ECG monitors i was doing the rounds, on the internet and found your blog. This is a very infomative piece of software that anyone with an interest in the heart should have a gander at. Cheers David.
Thanks for the feedback, David.
Pingback: The Whiteboard Blog » Heart Animation