Posted on April 2, 2008, in Health and Social Issues, Human Health & Physiology (Core & AHL), Medical and tagged asthma, bohr shift, further human physiology, gas exchange, hemoglobin, lung cancer, myoglobin. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Recent Posts on i-Biology
- Ladder of Feedback
- The Path to ATP
- In Our Time: Science (Nature of Science)
- Wayfinders: Curriculum as a Compass
- Content & Inquiry in a Google World
- Space Twins & Epigenetics
- Pomodoro Organizer: Get Stuff Done
- IMaGE Inquiry: Why Them, Why There, Why Then?
- Webb’s DOK4 as a Filter for “Transfer”
- Reflecting on the Impacts of Science: IMaGE, Global Goals & Connections in MYP Sciences.
- 5,549,079 views. Rock on!