Posted on February 7, 2009, in Health and Social Issues, Homeostasis, Hormones, Human Health & Physiology (Core & AHL), Nerves and Synapses and tagged action potential, diabetes, glucagon, Homeostasis, Hormones, insulin, negative feedback, nerves, synapse. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Recent Posts on i-Biology
- The Future of Education… Now.
- BioRender: Fabulous Science Image Editor
- Making Learning Visible in Parent-Student-Teacher Conferences
- Creating Cultures of Thinking: Summary Cards
- Making Feedback Visible: Four Levels in Action
- Ladder of Feedback
- The Path to ATP
- In Our Time: Science (Nature of Science)
- Wayfinders: Curriculum as a Compass
- Content & Inquiry in a Google World
- 6,021,227 views. Rock on!
- Recording A DJ Mix Using A Virtual Cable August 29, 2022 Stephen
- Visualising The New MYP Interdisciplinary Learning Objectives May 13, 2022 Stephen
- ATL Tracking Ideas May 8, 2022 Stephen
- The Posts Unblogged & A Life Less Ordinary April 26, 2020 Stephen
- Personal Project Quick Comment Spreadsheet April 26, 2020 Stephen