Posted on January 12, 2008, in Chemistry, Chemistry of Life (Core & AHL), DNA, Evolution (Core and Options), Origins of Life, Protein Synthesis Transcription Translation, Simulations, TOK & Pseudoscience and tagged Miller-Urey experiment, UCSD. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.
Recent Posts on i-Biology
- BioRender: Fabulous Science Image Editor
- Making Learning Visible in Parent-Student-Teacher Conferences
- Creating Cultures of Thinking: Summary Cards
- Making Feedback Visible: Four Levels in Action
- Ladder of Feedback
- The Path to ATP
- In Our Time: Science (Nature of Science)
- Wayfinders: Curriculum as a Compass
- Content & Inquiry in a Google World
- Space Twins & Epigenetics
- 5,621,832 views. Rock on!