Posted on January 12, 2008, in Chemistry, Chemistry of Life (Core & AHL), DNA, Evolution (Core and Options), Origins of Life, Protein Synthesis Transcription Translation, Simulations, TOK & Pseudoscience and tagged Miller-Urey experiment, UCSD. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.
Recent Posts on i-Biology
- The Path to ATP
- In Our Time: Science (Nature of Science)
- Wayfinders: Curriculum as a Compass
- Content & Inquiry in a Google World
- Space Twins & Epigenetics
- Pomodoro Organizer: Get Stuff Done
- IMaGE Inquiry: Why Them, Why There, Why Then?
- Webb’s DOK4 as a Filter for “Transfer”
- Reflecting on the Impacts of Science: IMaGE, Global Goals & Connections in MYP Sciences.
- Is this an inquiry with an ‘I’ or an enquiry with an ‘e’?
- 5,499,593 views. Rock on!