i-Biology is a non-commercial, voluntary project. I am not paid to write posts or post links and the site is not sponsored.
- Do not offer to pay me to link to your page or product, I will not do it.
- Do not post links to your pseudoscientific page, rant or product in the comments, they will be removed.
- Do post links to genuinely useful, free online resources for Biology and Science – that is useful collaboration with the students in mind!
Linking to this site
It’s great if you find this site educationally useful. Remember that its target audience is high-school and early-university age students and their teachers. If you like it and the materials here, please send your readers or students. To make life easier, copy-paste this into your article:
i-Biology.net, by Stephen Taylor
Please read the guidelines on Creative Commons and fair use of the materials presented here before downloading or re-hosting them.
If you feel it useful enough to link to the resources here, then please consider making a donation to one of my chosen charities through my Biology4Good page. 100% of donations go to the charity.
Sites linking to i-Biology.net
I’ll try to keep track of some of the sites linking to this resource. Many are class websites, most obey the guidelines above.
- Click4Biology – excellent IB Biology revision website
- BiologyforLife from Skyline High School – excellent work from Gretel von Bargen
- Hartonline IB Biology resource – collection of IB Bio links
- Mr Hoyes TOK Website – comprehensive TOK resources