Posted on January 27, 2009, in Health and Social Issues, Human Health & Physiology (Core & AHL) and tagged bohr shift, breathing, expiration, gas exchange, haemoglobin, inspiration, myglobin, oxygen dissociation, Respiration, ventilation. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Recent Posts on i-Biology
- The Future of Education… Now.
- BioRender: Fabulous Science Image Editor
- Making Learning Visible in Parent-Student-Teacher Conferences
- Creating Cultures of Thinking: Summary Cards
- Making Feedback Visible: Four Levels in Action
- Ladder of Feedback
- The Path to ATP
- In Our Time: Science (Nature of Science)
- Wayfinders: Curriculum as a Compass
- Content & Inquiry in a Google World
- 5,830,868 views. Rock on!