Posted on January 27, 2009, in Health and Social Issues, Human Health & Physiology (Core & AHL) and tagged bohr shift, breathing, expiration, gas exchange, haemoglobin, inspiration, myglobin, oxygen dissociation, Respiration, ventilation. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Recent Posts on i-Biology
- Hans Rosling (1948-2017)
- Don’t feel hopeless, despite the world right now.
- Data Literacy with ‘Explore’ in GoogleSheets
- GoogleEarth Engine Timelapse: Quick Lesson Plan
- 8 Mind-Blowing Optical Illusions
- Before the Flood: The Science is Clear, the Future is Not.
- Sam Harris: Science Can Answer Moral Questions
- A Great Batch of TOK Questions
- PaperPile: Managing Citations in GoogleDocs
- The Environment is Interdisciplinary
- 5,237,268 views. Rock on!
- Ripples & Reflections March 4, 2017 Stephen
- Don’t feel hopeless, despite the world right now. January 29, 2017 Stephen
- How International Is Our School? MA Dissertation January 15, 2017 Stephen
- Visualising the Curriculum: A Design-Cycle Approach January 9, 2017 Stephen
- Bath MA International Education: A Review December 31, 2016 Stephen