Posted on January 27, 2009, in Health and Social Issues, Human Health & Physiology (Core & AHL) and tagged bohr shift, breathing, expiration, gas exchange, haemoglobin, inspiration, myglobin, oxygen dissociation, Respiration, ventilation. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Recent Posts on i-Biology
- I Contain Multitudes: Antibiotic Resistance
- TOK Questions 2018
- A Plastic Ocean. Genuinely Terrifying.
- “Levels of Why?” Graphic Organizer
- Chasing Coral
- Capturing the Criteria & “Zooming In”
- Hans Rosling (1948-2017)
- Don’t feel hopeless, despite the world right now.
- Data Literacy with ‘Explore’ in GoogleSheets
- GoogleEarth Engine Timelapse: Quick Lesson Plan
- 5,396,358 views. Rock on!