Posted on January 27, 2009, in Health and Social Issues, Human Health & Physiology (Core & AHL) and tagged bohr shift, breathing, expiration, gas exchange, haemoglobin, inspiration, myglobin, oxygen dissociation, Respiration, ventilation. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Recent Posts on i-Biology
- Chasing Coral
- Capturing the Criteria & “Zooming In”
- Hans Rosling (1948-2017)
- Don’t feel hopeless, despite the world right now.
- Data Literacy with ‘Explore’ in GoogleSheets
- GoogleEarth Engine Timelapse: Quick Lesson Plan
- 8 Mind-Blowing Optical Illusions
- Before the Flood: The Science is Clear, the Future is Not.
- Sam Harris: Science Can Answer Moral Questions
- A Great Batch of TOK Questions
- 5,299,269 views. Rock on!
- Google Certified Educator May 14, 2017 Stephen
- Capturing the Criteria & “Zooming In” April 27, 2017 Stephen
- Standardization: Cycling away from the moderation “event” March 28, 2017 Stephen
- Ripples & Reflections March 4, 2017 Stephen
- Don’t feel hopeless, despite the world right now. January 29, 2017 Stephen