Posted on November 1, 2008, in GoogleVideo, National Geographic, TOK & Pseudoscience, YouTube and tagged collapse, Edge, Evolution (Core and Options), guns germs and steel, jared diamond, national geogra, societies, TED talks. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Recent Posts on i-Biology
- The Future of Education… Now.
- BioRender: Fabulous Science Image Editor
- Making Learning Visible in Parent-Student-Teacher Conferences
- Creating Cultures of Thinking: Summary Cards
- Making Feedback Visible: Four Levels in Action
- Ladder of Feedback
- The Path to ATP
- In Our Time: Science (Nature of Science)
- Wayfinders: Curriculum as a Compass
- Content & Inquiry in a Google World
- 6,056,588 views. Rock on!
- AI Feedback with CoPilot January 27, 2023 Stephen
- Three Years January 25, 2023 Stephen
- AI Tools for Inclusion & Multilingual Learners January 22, 2023 Stephen
- We Don’t Need an “AI Policy” January 21, 2023 Stephen
- (If You) USEME-AI – A Draft Model For Adapting To AI in Schools December 10, 2022 Stephen