Posted on October 2, 2007, in Evidence, Evolution (Core and Options), Fun, Silly and Funny, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
Recent Posts on i-Biology
- The Future of Education… Now.
- BioRender: Fabulous Science Image Editor
- Making Learning Visible in Parent-Student-Teacher Conferences
- Creating Cultures of Thinking: Summary Cards
- Making Feedback Visible: Four Levels in Action
- Ladder of Feedback
- The Path to ATP
- In Our Time: Science (Nature of Science)
- Wayfinders: Curriculum as a Compass
- Content & Inquiry in a Google World
- 6,088,454 views. Rock on!
I-Biology | Reflections
- Is “Prompt Engineering” Really The Future?
- Is Our Culture Ready For The AI Change?
- Exploring Chinese Sci-Fi (and more)
- PerplexityAI as an Inquiry Engine
- What Are Universities Thinking About AI?
- AI Voice Synthesis for the WAB Podcast
- “Send Evidence of Exceptional Ability”
- Thinking Routines for an AI Classroom
- AI Feedback with CoPilot
IB Bio: Class Resources
IB Bio: More Resources
IB Bio: Revision Tools
IB Bio: Visualisations
IB TOK & Biology
ICT in Science Class
- Data Processing: Graphpad
- Database: CITES
- Database: DNA Barcoding
- Database: Genomes from NCBI
- Database: Global Invasive Species
- Database: IUCN Red List
- Database: Menstrual Cycle hormones
- Database: Nutrient Data Laboratory
- Database: ReefBase
- Database: WHO SIS
- Databases: NOAA Climate and Weather
- Dataloggerama – Roger Frost
- Datalogging: Pasco Biology experiments
- Datalogging: Vernier Advanced Biology
- DreamCalc – Free Graphical Calculator
- IBDP Bio Excel StatBook
- Modeling – Netlogo Models Library
- Modeling – Populus
- Modeling: Foldit! Protein folding
- Modeling: Johnson Explorations
- Modeling: Living World Virtual Labs
- Modeling: Virtual Nature populations
- Modeling:MOLO – The Molecular Logic Project
- Simulation: DrosophiLab
- Simulation: Evolution Lab
- Simulation: Genetics Virtual Labs
- Simulation: Living World Virtual Labs
- Simulation: MOLO – The Molecular Logic Project
- Simulation: Neurobiology virtual labs
- Simulation: Pandemic II
- Simulation: Sugars and salts in solution PhET LAb
- Simulation: Virtual Electron Microscope
- Simulation: Virtual Immunology (ELISA)
- Simulations: Learn.Genetics
- Spreadsheet/ Database – CO2 Records from CDIAC
- Spreadsheet: root tip mitosis
- Spreadsheets: Menstrual Cycle Hormones
MYP Env. Sci
Science & ESL
Science & Ethics
Science YouTube Channels
Stats & Maths
Hovin got pwnd
YouYou guys are real stupid, you can’t even spell hovind’s name right. (Kent)
YouYou werewere rightright.
His name has been adjusted, though your manners could do with the same. By the way, surnames are written with a capital letter, so you should have written ‘Hovind’. You’ve also left his corrected name floating on the wrong side of the full stop.
As ‘spell’ is a verb, you should describe it with an adverb, rather than an adjective. That would make it ‘correctly’, rather than ‘right’. The same goes for ‘real stupid’, which should be ‘really stupid’.
Please check your messages for typos before coming here again.
Pingback: GadgetGadget.info - Gadgets on the web » Ali G takes on Ken Hovind