Posted on September 30, 2011, in 01 Statistical Analysis, Ecology & Conservation (Core and Options), IBDP Biology, ICT in Science Class, Simulations and tagged populations. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- 3,190,127 views. Rock on!
Recent Posts on i-Biology
- Getty Image Library has been set free
- Infested! Living with Parasites
- Socrative Space Race (beta)
- 30-Minute Inquiry: Base-substitution mutations
- Three Million Views on i-Biology!
- Amazing T. rex Illusion
- Making Feedback Visible: Four Levels Experiment
- Hattie TEDx Talk: Why are so many schools & teachers successful?
- Hattie & Yates: Visible Learning & the Science of How We Learn
- First Unit Reflections: Is It Working?
- Faculty PD: Assessment Principles & Practices (and a stretched golf metaphor) February 26, 2014 Stephen
- The Gradebook I Want February 17, 2014 Stephen
- Defining Inquiry: “Critical Reflective Thinking” January 7, 2014 Stephen
- Give a Student a Fish… January 5, 2014 Stephen
- An Inquiry Crossfader: Authentic vs Effective Learning? January 4, 2014 Stephen